- Medical Doctor degree in the University Complutense of Madrid, June 2000.
- Specialist in Cardiology - access via MIR. Doce de Octubre Hospital, 2001-2006.
- PhD cum laude in Medical Sciences, University Complutense of Madrid (July 2009). “Value of a transoesophageal echocardiography protocol in the peri-interventional period following orthotopic cardiac transplant.
- Master in Diagnostic and Therapeutic Cardiac Electrophysiology, University Complutense in Madrid (2005/07).
- Master in Cardiac Pacing, University of Alcala (2006/07).Accreditation for specific training in Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiac Pacing. Spanish Society of Cardiology and European Society of Cardiology (EHRA).
- Accreditation as Director of X-Ray facilities aimed at medical diagnostics and interventions.
- Specialist in Cardiology, Arrhythmias Unit, University Hospital Ramon y Cajal, 2006-present.
Training and teaching activities
- Collaborator in medical training for the Department of Medicine, University Complutense of Madrid.
- Honorary Practicum Lecturer, University of Alcalá.