- Medical Doctor degree in the University of Salamanca, 1993-1999.
- Student Intern in Cardiology via public competition (1997-1999).
- Specialist in Pediatrics - access via MIR (2000-2004). Four years of monographic training in Pediatric Cardiology, Univesity Hospital Ramon y Cajal. 2004-2007.
- Doctorate program D228 in Medical Specialities (2002-2004). Nutritional evaluation of patients with cardiac disease and evaluation of cardiac output through indirect calorimetry and echocardiography. University of Alcalá.
Publications and research activity
- Accreditation SECPCC 2014.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Cardiology and Congenital Heart Disease.
- Member of the Association for European Pediatric and Congenital Cardiology (AEPC).
- Member of the executive board of the working group on arrhythmias of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Cardiology and Congenital Heart Disease.
Training and teaching activities
- Collaboration in the development of the curriculum in Pediatrics, University of Alcalá (2003-2009).