- Academic Training Medical Doctor degree in the University Autonoma in Madrid, 2008.
- Excellence Academic Performance Scholarship (Region of Madrid, 2002-08).
- Erasmus EU program, Università degli Studi di Bologna, Bologna, Italia.
- M.D. degree prize, San Nicolas Foundation of the Royal Spanish Academy of Medicine.
- National Prize for Excellence in University Academic Performance.
- PhD in Biomedical Sciences, University Complutense in Madrid (2009-14). Cum laude. Title of PhD work: Validation of the calculation of the effective regurgitant orifice through planimetry over transoesophageal echocardiography 3D-colour images in the diagnosis and prognosis of patients with mitral paravalvular leaks.
Specific Training in Electrophysiology and Arrhtyhmias
- Master in Pacemakers, Defibrillators and Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy. University of Alcala (2014-15). Final grade: cum laude.
European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA) Educational Training Programme on Cardiac Electrophysiology (2014-15).
International Continuous Professional Development program “Meet the masters”. Director: Pedro Brugada. 2014/15.
International Continuous Professional Development program “Cardiac Arrhythmia Management Fellowship Program”. Director: P della Bella and G Hindriks. 2015/16.
Training program in atrial fibrillation cryoablation. Hospital Clinico de Valencia, 2015.
- Specialist in Cardiology, Arrhythmias Unit, University Hospital Ramon y Cajal, Since June 2014.
- Medical Resident in Cardiology, San Carlos Clinical Hospital, 2009-2014.
Publications and research activity
- 22 publications in national and international journals and books.
- 97 publications in scientific dissemination books.
- 40 abstracts in scientific congresses.
- Principal investigator or co-investigator in 9 multi-centre studies
- Level C accreditation in animal research (Madrid, 2015)
Training and teaching activities
- Collaborator for practical training.Department of Medicina. University Complutense in Madrid, 2012/13.
- Lecturer in I EKG course for SUMMA 112. April 2013
- Director of training course on EKG, University Hospital Ramon y Cajal. 2014,2015.
- Lecturer in Master in Pacemakers, Defibrillators and Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy. University of Alcala (2015, 2016).
Member of Scientific Societies
- Spanish Society of Cardiology, since 2009.
- European Society of Cardiology, since 2009.
- American College of Cardiology, 2013-15.
- Section on Electrophysiology and arrythmias of the Spanish Society of Cardiology, since 2015.